Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Glenn Beck Show Scrolls Paul Is Dead Message During Interview

Michael McDonnough
Nolan Chart
Wednesday December 19, 2007

I find it very offensive for Glenn Beck to be scrolling the message Paul is Dead, Paul is Dead, Paul is Dead on the bottom of the screen during the interview with Ron Paul.

I think he should make it clear that he wishes no ill will to Dr. Ron Paul. His interview I thought was fair on the surface but he did take the interview into the typical conspiracy camp.

I would like to know why this guy Huckabee thought it appropriate to make this statement that was scrolling by during this interview? Ron Paul was right in that the threat of Theocons taking over the government is a serious threat to our nation. In his statement of earlier in the day he seemed a bit tired and un focused when he was hit with these off Fauxian questions.

I might add that Paul was talking about domestic threats to our nation at the moment that Huckabee's death to Paul comments are scrolling by in this video.

The subliminals are pretty obvious to most any trained observer.
I am quite disgusted with Beck for this. I am pretty much disgusted with Huckabee for his statements as well but that is politics. It is a dirty game. Here is the video.


No comments: